The goal of minimally invasive dentistry is to conserve healthy tooth structure. Our practice focuses on the prevention of dental disease and the remineralization of decayed teeth, as the first choice of treatment. When restorations are necessary, we offer conservative treatments that preserve as much tooth structure as possible.
Our minimally invasive treatments and techniques include:
- Medical prevention of decay
- Non-surgical periodontal therapy
- Preventive resin restorations:Using the Diagnodent, we can identify very small cavities (even before they appear on x-rays) which allows for the removal of minimal tooth structure and the placement of optimum small restorations.
- Tooth-colored bonded fillings instead of silver amalgam
- One visit inlays and onlays instead of crowns
- Professional teeth whitening and/or porcelain veneers instead of crowns
- Occlusal splints for TMJ treatment
- Oral appliances for Sleep Apnea treatment
- One visit smile makeovers with bonding
- Complex Rehabilitation with conservative bonded porcelain
- Invisalign removable aligners for orthodontic therapy