(available for purchase in our office)
- Oxyfresh: Oxyfresh is an effective over-the-counter treatment for periodontal disease and other oral bacterial infections. It is dispensed as a toothpaste, rinse, and gel. Patients who follow a specific Oxyfresh regimen experience measurable reductions in inflammation, plaque reduction, and bleeding gums. It is also an effective treatment against the bacteria that produce bad breath. Oxyfresh Toothpaste and Rinse Instructions Oxyfresh Toothpaste and Rinse with Waterpik.
- Sonicare: The Sonicare electric toothbrush is a valuable aid in reducing gum disease by removing significantly more plaque than a manual toothbrush. It has been clinically proven to reduce gingivitis. The new FlexCare includes a UV Brush Head Sanitizer, which helps kill up to 99% of bacteria and viruses on the brush head.
Learn more about periodontal disease treatment:
- How we diagnose periodontal disease
- 4 stages of periodontal disease
- Non-surgical gum treatment
- Arestin post-treatment
- Prevent gum disease